Storegate Backup Multi
With Backup Multi, the company’s entire employees can automatically back up laptops and computers. All users get their own unique login.
The service is managed through an interface and you as an administrator can keep track of how much data each user stores, see the latest backup runs, the ability to open and close users, etc.
In addition to backing up your computer, you can also back up the tablet PC / mobile photos by using Storegate’s mobile apps. Additionally, you will access all backed up files via the apps.
Windows 8, 7, Vista and Mac OS X 10.8.5+, iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
The standard package has a backup volume of 500 GB and 2 users. This service will replaces the backup that is included in QBRITS Base Service.
- Simple to use, since it is not very fun to realize that your settings were wrong when you need to restore, and the files are lost forever.
- Easy to do restore, and also just for test restore an old version of a file.
- Regularly provide reports that it works, because as it runs in the background it is easy to miss if it has stopped.
- Must be run directly ( after changing file) because you can not assume that the computer is turned on at night, or directly after the computer is turned on after a missed backup cycle.
- Should be able to manage multiple versions of files, not just the recent.
- Should be able to manually start an extra backup.
- Should be stored in Sweden, in the protected data center, and with good encryption.
- Must run in the background and not take unnecessarily power/load from the computer.
- It is preferred that you can configure use of resources, otherwise it can slow down old computers and if using a slow internet connection.
- Must be possible to do pause on the backup, in case it is inappropriate time to do it (for example, a notebook via cell phone on a ski holiday in Alps).